Notebook Rijksmuseum milk carton
Sustainable note book made from an old milk carton of AH (Albert Heijn), in collaboration with the Rijksmuseum. It has a picture of a painting of Josef Israëls.
- Format: approximately 16 x 11,5 cm
- Includes an elastic to hold the booklet together
- With approx. 40 pages, made of recycled paper with squares
- Recycled from an old milk carton (tetrapak), also protecting it from water and dirt
- Long lasting, sustainable
- Very handy for making notes of ideas, lists, sketches, drawings or stories
- Nice gift, but also to use yourself
- Unique, sustainable and handmade in the Netherlands!
Expected delivery time: 1-2 WorkdaysStock: 1